LEASED BY SEVEN
1805/9 Gay Street,
Castle Hill, NSW 2154
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4586818
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HIGH LEVEL LUXURY APARTMENT WITH GREAT VIEW
Seven Real Estate is delighted to present this gorgeous brand new apartments situated right at the top of Castle Hill's latest high-rise complex. Located directly adjacent to the Castle Tower's retail hub and the Castle Hill Metro station, this gorgeous development will offer uninterrupted views all the way to the Mountains.
- Premium apartment located on the high level of the building (level 18)
- Well-proportioned, carpeted bedrooms, all with built-ins
- Stylish kitchen with stone bench-tops and s/steel appliances
- Large private balcony with gorgeous view
- Tiled main bathroom with separate bath and shower recess
- Ample built-in storage space and internal European laundry
- Secure underground parking complex
This first-class complex will soar to new heights over Castle Hill, and will offer an unprecedented view, out of sight of any other high rise developments. The complex is just adjacent to to Castle Towers and a few minutes walk to the Castle Hill Metro Station, meaning that every convenience is right on your doorstep. Located in the school catchment for Castle Hill Primary and Castle Hill High School.
Call for more information or to book an appointment
Dennis 0420 477 777
Submit your application online via
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Castle Hill
Lifestyle in Castle Hill
Want to live in Castle Hill? 1805/9 Gay Street, Castle Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.