1803/7 Riverside Quay,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 4590804
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Eureka Tower: One Bedroom Apartment in the Best Location in Town!
Inspections by registered appointment only. No entry permitted without prior appointment
We are now completing private inspections. Please advise your preferred day and time between 9am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Located in the iconic Eureka Tower, this apartment is sure to impress with its floor to ceiling windows to take in the amazing views!
- State of the art kitchen with granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances including Gaggenau microwave convection oven.
- Open plan living and dining area with access to private balcony.
- Large master bedroom complete with built in wardrobes and access door to bathroom which doubles as ensuite.
- Separate laundry with plenty of cupboard space and room for washing machine and dryer
- Additional powder room for your guests
Additional features of this home include ducted heating and cooling, 1 secure car space, intercom, high speed lifts as well as the building facilities second to none including a 24 hour concierge service, gymnasium, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and a resident only cinema.
Located in one of Melbournes premier residential buildings and in a locale that offers everything you could possible want at your doorstep. Call for an inspection and see why this is truly a class above the rest!
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1803/7 Riverside Quay, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, intercom, and balcony.