1803/148-160 King Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th July 2021
Rent ID: 4421704
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
KING & PHILLIP - Spectacular Studio with Park Views
Idyllically positioned on Hyde Park and amongst Sydneys most important historical buildings, King & Phillip offers a location that marries unparalleled city living with scenic parkland surrounds.
Designed to complement the architectural masterpieces that frame its location, these meticulously designed residences pay homage to classic architectural principles using a dynamic and contemporary approach. With nearby St James Church, Hyde Park Barracks Museum, The Supreme Court of New South Wales and sweeping views of Hyde Park to wake up to each day.
King & Phillip welcomes you home like no other place in the world.
- BRAND NEW APARTMENT
- Deluxe kitchen has Gaggenau gas appliances and stone benches
- Timber floors, LED lighting
- Ducted r/c air-con, video intercom entry
- Enclosed balcony looking over Hyde Park
- Inbuilt fridge, oven, dishwasher included
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Level lift access to lobby and residence levels
- Onsite concierge & Secure entry
For any further questions please contact Jack Williams on 0434 881 122 or email@example.com or Kate Zhang on 0415 751 276 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
Step 1. Log on to http://bit.ly/villageproperty
Step 2. Complete the online application form
Step 3. Click 'BROWSE' to upload all supporting documents, then 'SEND'
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED**
Copy of current passport (Visa required if not Australian) & copy of driver's licence
Payslip & Most recent bank statement
Tenancy Ledger (rates notice/documentation showing ownership of property if home owner)
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Sydney? 1803/148-160 King Street, Sydney could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.