1802/5 Sutherland Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4262462
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
COULDN'T BE BETTER THAN THIS!
This charming one bedroom apartment in Melbourne Sky is definitely the perfect choice for living.
- Miele S/S appliances
- Gourmet kitchen equipped with stone bench top
- Abundance of cupboard
- Split system heating/cooling
- Double glazed and tinted windows
- Natural light
- Sparkling bathroom with quality finishes and fittings
- Secure entry
- Amazing indoor pool, sauna, steam room & spa facilities
- Grand gym
- Common lounge areas
- Bicycle storage.
- Full access to gym, pool, spa and sauna
Within close proximity and walking distance of;
- Melbourne Central
- Bourke Street Mall
- Hardware Lane
- Queen Victoria Market
- Melbourne University
-Melbourne Central Shopping and Train Station
Whilst Brady Residential Pty Ltd has taken all care in the preparation of the photos and description of the property, interested person/s are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects of the property they wish to lease.
0 Car spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1802/5 Sutherland Street, Melbourne, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.