1801/9 Power Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4261232
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT SIZED APARTMENT IN VIBRANT SOUTHBANK-PRIMA TOWER
This well designed one bedroom plus study (or second bedroom), is the perfect place to enjoy everything that Melbourne has to offer.
* Open plan lounge room with access to private balcony capturing city skyline views
* Well designed kitchen featuring Miele Appliances and ample cupboard space
* Main bedroom with built in wardrobes, floor to ceiling windows that take advantage of the wonderful views over Melbourne
* Separate study or 2nd bedroom with built in robes
* Bathroom with laundry facilities
Facilities when available include: gym, 25 metre heated in ground swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, golf simulator, cinema, billiard room, luxurious resident lounge, meeting rooms, resident kitchen, BBQ facilities, and outdoor terrace and 24 hour building security and on site concierge.
Enjoy the superb Southbank location only minutes walk from the CBD, and public transport at your finger tips. The promenade boasts an array of shops, bars, restaurants and cafes. Moments from the Casino Entertainment Complex, Concert Hall, Melbourne Recital Centre, Melbourne Arts Centre, NGV, Victorian College of Arts and lots more.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ** By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Southbank includes intercom. Apply to rent 1801/9 Power Street, Southbank today!