1801/1 Balston Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 3641640
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Southbank Central: 18th Floor - Stunning Three Bedders!
UNFURNISHED - Dont miss out on this fantastic opportunity to move into this spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment! This apartment is perfectly positioned just a short walk to the Boyd Community Hub, Crown Entertainment Complex, riverside dining at Southgate, Flinders Street Station & South Melbourne Market.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating in living area
- Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher drawer, 4-burner gas cooktop, and stainless steel Miele appliances
- Master bedroom with mirrored built-in robe
- Central elegant fully-tiled bathroom
- Separate Euro-laundry including a washing machine and separate dryer
- 24-hour concierge, video intercom system and keyless building entry
- Secure high speed elevators
- Exclusive residents-only resort style facilities
- 25m indoor heated pool and well-equipped fitness centre
- Two sunny outdoor BBQ areas with city views and bright recreation room with lounge, television and dining facilities
- Average 6.5 Star energy rating and double-glazed windows for noise and climate insulation
- NBN broadband internet & pay-tv ready (fees may apply)
NOTE: image/s are indicative only and have been chosen to best reflect apartment advertised but may reflect a different apartment design.
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 1801/1 Balston Street, Southbank is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how