1801/156 Wright Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$3,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4381679
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LIVE LIFE ABOVE THE CITY OF ADELAIDE!
- INSPECTION TIMES- To inspect this property please click the "Request an Inspection Time" Or "Book an Inspection" button below. You will be notified of future inspections times and updates.
-ONLY TENANT OPTIONS APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au
-This apartment is very secure so the open will be conducted in groups. Please meet in the Foyer ON TIME.
Welcome to this modern, stylish and conveniently located apartment on the 18th floor in Bohem! This luxury apartment looks down over the city. Located on the north western side of the building you can view Glenelg, Port Adelaide and the hills ALL FROM YOUR BALCONY!
With amazing building amenities including gym, pool, sun deck and car parking you will have the option to live like the elite.
-2 bedrooms with built in robes
-Access to Pool, Gym, Sun Deck and BBQ facilities
-R/C Heating and Air conditioning
-Balcony with great views
Located on the western side of the city there are to many great restaurants and bars to mention. Located close to Whitmore square you can also enjoy the greenery that Adelaide has to offer.
12 month lease
Sorry No Pets
Water use and supply charges apply to the tenant
For further information please contact:
LJ Hooker Flinders Park
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Adelaide could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1801/156 Wright Street, Adelaide today!