180 Lawson Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
Rent ID: 4931291
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Generous Three Level Terrace in the Heart of Redfern
*** HOLDING FEE TAKEN - NO FURTHER INSPECTIONS - Leased by James Emmanuel ***
Hidden behind a traditional period facade, this surprisingly spacious terrace offers a life of character and convenience over three well-proportioned levels. Ideally placed no more than 200 meters from the Redfern station, it is just a short stroll to the University of Sydney.
- Enjoying the natural light of a rear northern perspective.
- Impressively spacious garden courtyard with rear access.
- Separate lounge and dining rooms flow easily together.
- Country style timber kitchen complete with gas cooking, dishwasher, and fridge.
- Commercial grade Ariston gas cooktop and oven.
- Generous double bedrooms including large master with balcony.
- Quality American oak floorboards throughout.
- Lower level storage/laundry room with W.C.
- Leafy views to the city skyline from the attic bedroom.
- Steps to vibrant cafes, Redfern station & Sydney University.
- Parking for one small car.
Please contact Jorjeena Baxter on 0434 668 488 or James Emmanuel on 0432 132 063 for inspections.
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
*** While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, balcony, and outdoor entertainment. 180 Lawson Street, Redfern is perfect for the growing family.