18 Wolfe Street,
Newcastle, NSW 2300
Rent ID: 4319373
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A vibrant lifestyle in the heart of Newcastle
EAST END APARTMENTS 'Fabric House' 18 Wolf Street, Newcastle
Enjoy all the benefits of walking to Newcastle's world famous beaches, harbour, light rail and the ever-growing restaurant and bar scene. 'East End' a city center locale, architecturally designed by Durbach Block Jaggers renowned for designs that are simultaneously modern, yet influenced by classic architecture, combining brand new amazing spaces together with complete restoration of some of Newcastle's most beautiful heritage buildings.
Those who call 'East End' home will enjoy so much on their doorstep enviable to most, with the laneways below catering for your every need. Surrounded by a fabulous selection of Cafes, dining and retail options and abundance of high quality local amenities.
- High windows to maximize both natural light and striking views of Newcastle Harbour or the magnificent Gothic cathedral on The Hill.
- Bright and airy living and dining area designed as one continuous space, flows out onto the private sunny balcony.
- Stunning stone kitchen with Island bench, Smeg gas cooking and dishwasher
- Ultra modern bathroom with separate European style laundry with dryer
- Spacious bedrooms offering built in robes, with Master allowing private access to the balcony
- Centralised air conditioning system ensures comfort all year round
- Single secure car space with bonus storage cage
- The grand foyer greets visitors and residents with secure lift access to your apartment
- Occupy/move in from mid-March 2021
Register your interest by contacting Renae Jan Belle Property Lake Macquarie - 0444 599 478
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newcastle
Lifestyle in Newcastle
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 18 Wolfe Street, Newcastle. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, dishwasher, and air-conditioning.