18 Wahroonga Street,
Cowra, NSW 2794
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4270861
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This 3 bedroom home is located within walking distance of local schools and park. Cozy lounge room with heating and cooling, functional kitchen with good storage, separate dining room. Bedrooms all with built-in robes, tidy bathroom. Fully fenced, low maintenance yard. Carport and garage. Pets may be considered on application
All rental properties must be applied for before an inspection can be scheduled. Application forms are available for collection from our office, or they can be downloaded from our website.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cowra
Lifestyle in Cowra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Cowra with plenty of room to move. 18 Wahroonga Street will be perfect for the growing family.