Holding Deposit Taken
18 Tulloh Street,
Willoughby, NSW 2068
$4,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4108238
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculate home with original charm
With the charm of traditional architecture, and complimented with modern detailing, this dual-level masterpiece is a haven of spaciousness and easy-flow living. Enjoying high ceilings on ground level, the classic finishes and character-filled ambiance provide a unique feel and tone. Positioned in a quiet street just around the corner from Willoughby Road, it is only meters to CBD buses, Willoughby Girls and The Incinerator cafe.
- Delightful entrance framed by manicured hedging and gardens
- Kitchen features stone benchtops and European appliances
- Covered rear deck overlooks the private rear gardens
- Added benefit of rear lane access to garden area
- Gas fireplace, marble-top vanity and plantation shutters, blackbutt flooring, air-conditioning on top level
- Double carport, walk to Willoughby Leisure Centre and moments to Hallstrom Park, shops and express city buses
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Willoughby
Lifestyle in Willoughby
18 Tulloh Street, Willoughby, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Willoughby.