$140.00 Negotiable - per room
18 Teaguer Street,
Wilson, WA 6107
$560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2562592
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SHARED HOUSE - FULLY FURNISHED BEDROOM
This shared house is a perfect place for quiet living and/or studying. Large spacious living and outdoor areas with nice view of park. Short walks to large parklands, river, shops, library and Curtin University is only a short 1.5 kilometre walk away.
Enquire today to view this fully furnished room in a share house within walking distance to Curtin University.
The room features:
- Double bed with mattress
- Large desk for studying
- Robe for storage
The house features:
- Spacious living room with comfortable couch and digital TV
- Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, oven, fridge, dining table and plenty of storage
- Washing machine and internet provided
+ $30 per week for all bills - water, gas, electricity and internet
Centrally located within 20 minutes to Perth City and Fremantle.
FULLY FURNISHED SHARED HOUSE- just bring your suitcase, single occupant only
** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW **
Arranging an inspection is easy! Simply go click the 'Book Inspection' button. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection times that suits YOU.
Alternatively you can access the appointment page by going to our website semplepg.com.au and booking an inspection or send through an enquiry and you will receive an email with the available viewing times
By registering you details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations on that property.
** If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed **.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wilson
Lifestyle in Wilson
Want to live in Wilson? 18 Teaguer Street, Wilson could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.