18 Pemberton Street,
Mount Duneed, VIC 3217
$2,433 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4874492
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Beautiful NEW 4 bedroom in sought after Mount Duneed
This home truly enjoys the best the Surf Coast and Geelong has to offer. Parks, lakes, bike and walking tracks are only metres from your door step. Located just off Sovereign Drive is only a 5 minute drive to Armstrong Creek Town Centre, 15 minutes to Torquay beach, 10 minutes to Waurn Ponds train station, 3 minutes (14 minutes walk) to the local 9Grams caf and only a 5 minute walk to McCubbin Drive Reserve.
Complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living areas, the master bedroom has an ensuite & WIR.
The modern open-plan kitchen and dining provide a relaxing area to entertain with sliding door access to the alfresco area and secure low maintenance backyard.
Includes luxuries such as stone bench tops, 900 mm stainless steel appliances, floorboards, ducted heating and cooling.
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Further three bedrooms with built in robes
- Stylish family bathroom with bath and shower
- Central heating and evaporative cooling
- Modern open plan kitchen with 900mm appliances and stone bench tops
- Separate living space
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Great family backyard
- Double remote lock up Garage
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Duneed
Lifestyle in Mount Duneed
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Mount Duneed is pet-friendly and includes gas and ducted heating. Apply to rent 18 Pemberton Street, Mount Duneed today!