18 Parkside Avenue,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
Available 1st December 2021
Rent ID: 4668636
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Your Family Home in Box Hill
This three bedroom house located in the centre of box hill, Close to Box Hill Shopping Centre, Restaurants, Train, Tram and Bus. 2 minutes walk to Box Hill Aqualink-Gym & Pool, Surrey Park.
More feature included:
- In Box Hill High School zone, Close to Kingswood College.
- High ceiling, Polished timber floor
- 3 Bedrooms with robes, Separate Bathroom & Toilet
- Double lock-up garage
For more information, please call our office on 9898 9000.
2 Car ports
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 18 Parkside Avenue, Box Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.