18 Opperman Place,
Middle Swan, WA 6056
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3081154
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Don't wait to get into this well presented 3 bedroom home with renovated kitchen and bathroom. Spacious backyard with garden shed and outdoor entertaining area.
* Front roller shutters
* Alarm System
* Secure single garage
* Open plan living area with slow combustion fire place and split system air-conditioning
* Renovated kitchen with gas cook top, overhead cupboards and stone bench tops
* 3 good sized bedrooms
* Family bathroom with bath-shower
* Separate laundry with access to rear
* HUGE backyard
* PETS NEGOTIABLE!
Please register your details online to arrange a viewing of this property.
If you are on our website press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site, you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry or go to our website. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You DO need to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Middle Swan
Lifestyle in Middle Swan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Middle Swan? 18 Opperman Place, Middle Swan could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.