18 Olsen Street,
Rangeville, QLD 4350
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4500045
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Rangeville Home
A home with so much value to offer!
Located close to schools, parks, local and major shopping, and in a safe and secure residential environment.
The home has so many popular features; rendered brick and tiled roof construction, garage with automatic roller door and internal access, a fully fenced front and back garden (ideal for pets and children's safety), and timber floors throughout with a separate entry room and bonus study / home office area.
There is a massive covered patio to the rear of the home adding so much all weather space and entertaining area for children, family and friends for those special weekend get togethers.
- 3 bedrooms
- Study area or office
- Sunroom entry
- Under roof garage with internal access and auto door
- Fresh bright kitchen
- Separate dining area
- Warm rich timber floors
- Separate toilet
- A large covered and weatherproof outdoor entertaining area
- 2 split system air conditioners
- Under house water storage
- Large garden shed
- Fully fenced into separate front and back yards
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rangeville
Lifestyle in Rangeville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 18 Olsen Street, Rangeville before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.