18 Meurant Avenue,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd August 2021
Rent ID: 2927555
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished and Ideally Located!
Recently renovated, this red brick home offers all the perks of modern living in the heart of Wagga Wagga. Located in Wagga's hospital precient this property is only walking distance to the hospital and other nearby medical facilities. Polished timber floorboards throughout and freshly painted walls create an open and light spaces throughout for living.
- Fully furnished includes modern appliances for comfortable living
- Secured off the street parking, single lock up garage with drive through access
- Two formal living spaces with separate dining
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobe spaces
- Modern bathroom includes separate bath and shower
- Second toilet and shower off the laundry
- A generous kitchen with ample of storage space, offers gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Low maintenance rear yard
Contact our Property Managment Team to schedule an inspection (02) 6927 0900.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
18 Meurant Avenue, Wagga Wagga, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Wagga Wagga.