18 Loftus Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Rent ID: 4573305
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Designer two bedroom apartment at Quay Quarter | Unfurnished
Inspections available by private appointment. Please contact our team to arrange your preferred viewing time.
Located within Sydney's newest luxury development 'Quay Quarter' this elegant residence designed by Silvester Fuller offers a stunning interior layout with partial harbour bridge glimpses.
- Generous 99sqm floorplan with open plan living/dining space
- Covered entertaining balcony with leafy outlook & bridge glimpses
- Two good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Gourmet kitchen with high end finishes and clever butler's pantry
- Ducted air-conditioning, video intercom, engineered timber flooring
- Next to Circular Quay, Botanical Gardens, Opera House, Transport
- Located opposite Macquarie Place Park, cafes & restaurants
- Excellent security, concierge service, storage cage included
Situated in an iconic location within walking distance of Circular Quay, Botanical Gardens, Martin Place, Opera House, the Harbour foreshore, transport hubs and all that Sydney has to offer.
Contact Kate Sommervelle to arrange a private inspection 0403 051 115
All information contained herein is gathered from third party sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own independent enquiries and not on the information contained herein. Figures and details are subject to change without further notice.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 18 Loftus Street, Sydney before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.