18 Lockwood Rise,
Lynbrook, VIC 3975
$1,999 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th May 2021
Rent ID: 3812311
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UNDER APPLICATION WITH CASEY'S NUMBER 1 AGENT!
Perfect Family Home
CLICK ON THE VIRTUAL TOUR ICON TO BOOK YOUR INSPECTION OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES.
LYNBROOK: Immaculately presented and peacefully positioned with all the necessary features, this family home will for sure impress all who insect
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Master with walk in robe, and ensuite with large shower and
- Three separate living areas comprising of separate theatre/ rumpus towards the rear of the home, open plan family zone near the kitchen and formal lounge upon entry
- Modern and spacious kitchen with dishwasher, large fridge space and ample storage
- Ducted vacuum system
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Roller shutters
- Garden shed
- Alarm system and CCTV
- Remote double garage with internal access
- Outdoor deck
- Low maintenance gardens
Lynbrook is a picturesque estate set amongst 300-year-old river red gums. The area is highly sought after by buyers in all categories, including first home buyers, investors and even those who have lived in Lynbrook for many years and who are looking to downsize.
With its own shopping precinct and Hotel complex there is no need to travel outside the estate for entertainment or shopping requirements. Lynbrook Railway Station with direct rail link to Melbourne CBD is also at your doorstep while sport facilities and parks are offered at the local Banjo Paterson Park/Reserve. Education options include Lynbrook Primary School and St. Francis de Sales Catholic Primary School all a safe walk to the majority of homes in the estate.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lynbrook
Lifestyle in Lynbrook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Lynbrook with plenty of room to move. 18 Lockwood Rise will be perfect for the growing family.