18 Josebury Road,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
Rent ID: 4276350
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Four Bedroom Beautiful Family Home in Tarneit!
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
Step into 18 Josebury Road and be amazed at the fantastic features and amenities that it has to offer to you and your family!
We are delighted to present you this four-bedroom family home boasting a modern design and a versatile floorplan that is sure to impress.
Heres what youll love:
- A paved pergola perfect for spending quality time with family and friends
- Open plan living and dining area ensure ample space for the entire family to enjoy
- Good size IT/Study nook for those who are working from home
- Located close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and parklands bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Four generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe located at the back for more privacy
- Two stylish and neat bathrooms with quality fittings
- Well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage space
- Spacious rear yard with a veggie patch around fence for home grown greens and veggies
- Split system air conditioning in the living area
- Separate lounge area in the front
- Ducted heating throughout
- Solar power
- Parking facilities
Easy access to a number of facilities:
- Local schools in the area include: Tarneit Senior College, Tarneit P-9 College, Tarneit Rise Primary School, Good News Lutheran College, Cambridge Primary School, St John The Apostle School, Thomas Carr College, The Grange P-12, Hoppers Crossing Secondary College
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Tarneit Gardens Shopping Centre, Tarneit Central Shopping Centre and Riverdale Village Shopping Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Serrano's Cafe, The Coffee Club Café - Tarneit, Bubba Pizza, Little Growling Cafe, Noodle King, Pizza Tabrabane, Biryani World, Thai Corner etc.
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Penrose Promenade Ovals, Aeroplane Park, and Ecoville Community Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarneit
Lifestyle in Tarneit
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 18 Josebury Road, Tarneit before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.