18 Hunt Street,
Hamilton, QLD 4007
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3958967
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Enjoy living life to the fullest in the heart of Hamilton with the Brisbane River at the end of the street. Leave the car at home and walk or get the bus. Catch the ferry and enjoy fine eating on the riverfront and a short walk around the corner to the Breakfast Creek Hotel.
- Three huge bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout, plus air conditioning in master bedroom
- Eight foot ceilings with front balcony and timber floors
- Country style kitchen with 900mm gas oven/stove and walk-in pantry
- Main bathroom upstairs, plus additional bathroom underneath the house
- Water tank and good size fully-fenced backyard, perfect for families
- Dining room to suit large table & chairs, located off the kitchen
- Tandem lockable carport, plus huge storage area downstairs
- Ascot State School & Kedron State High School catchment zones
- Sorry, no pets.
Don't miss out on securing this property, register online for an inspection today or call our AUMR Ascot office on 07 3154 5707 to discuss.
Please note: the preferred application method is 2Apply, not 1Form.
Please note: the payment method for rent through our office is Simple Rent ($1.25 Debit/1.98% credit), Bank Cheque or Money Order (at cost). Direct deposit is not available.
Sorry, no pets.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hamilton
Lifestyle in Hamilton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Hamilton includes deck, balcony, and secure parking. Apply to rent 18 Hunt Street, Hamilton today!