18 Groom Street,
East Toowoomba, QLD 4350
$1,220 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th December 2020
Rent ID: 4175738
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cute Cottage Close to the CBD
Set in one of the most popular tree-lined streets in East Toowoomba, this gable style home has plenty to offer. With lovely trees for shade during the hot summer months and a reverse cycle air conditioner for winter warmth this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom property is perfect all year round.
Filled with charming character timber fretwork throughout the property and stunning touches of yesteryear whilst also offering the modern conveniences of a renovated kitchen including a dishwasher and induction cooktops. You'll enjoy the timber floorboards throughout the kitchen and formal lounge room plus the beautiful bay window and seating in the main bedroom. A small sleep-out adjoining the main would be perfect for a baby's room. The second bedroom, as well as a lounge room, are all part of the appeal of the gorgeous 18 Groom Street.
Being only a short stroll to Queens Park, TAFE and the CBD. You can leave your car at home and walk to town.
- Charming cottage in perfect CBD fringe location
- 2-bedrooms, 1-bathroom
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Beautiful timber fretwork + bay windows with blanket box
- Outdoor entertainment area/greenhouse
To arrange an inspection or learn more please contact Tammy Riehl on 0488 285 880.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Toowoomba
Lifestyle in East Toowoomba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 18 Groom Street, East Toowoomba. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.