18 Grampian Street,
Springfield Lakes, QLD 4300
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3248795
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well-appointed family home, available
This 4 bedroom home will be available for your and your family from mid January 2021.
- 4 generous bedrooms. Each bedroom features a built in robe and ceiling fan.
- The main bedroom includes an ensuite and sliding door access to the backyard.
- An open plan kitchen that includes a dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space.
- A r-conditoning living area with brand new floorboards opens out onto the undercover outdoor entertaining area.
- Security screens throughout.
- A low maintenance yard with plenty of room for the kids to play.
- A rainwater tank.
Perfectly situated just withn the school catchment Zones for Springfield Central State School and Springfield Central State High School and is within walking distance to both. This home is also just a 2 minute drive to Orion Shopping Centre. A dining, entertainment, medical and transport precinct.
Don't miss out, register for an inspection today!
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on any inspections. Please register your name and contact details as homes will only be opened if we have registered attendees. If you are having trouble registering, please call the office and we can register you.
**Important** Whilst we take great care in preparing our listings, we are humans and can make mistakes. Therefore, Coronis does not warrant that the information is true and correct and will not accept any responsibility for omissions or incorrect information. It's your responsibility to ensure that the property and all that's contained within it, is suitable for you and your situation. Thank you.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Springfield Lakes
Lifestyle in Springfield Lakes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Springfield Lakes includes outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and dishwasher. Apply to rent 18 Grampian Street, Springfield Lakes today!