18 Graeber Street,
Smithfield, SA 5114
$1,860 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4383790
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Register your interest today! ***LEASE PENDING***
Great located property near shopping, transports, doctors and Schools.
The property offer 3 good size bedrooms. main bedroom offer access to the well appointed main bathroom.
The kitchen has gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space, while over looking the generous sized family meals area.
the rear of the property has a good sized paved area and low maintenance garden.
The property has gas hot water, reverse cycle air conditioning.
If this property interests you, could you please complete an application form via 1 Form which should include 100 points of ID (including 1 piece of photo ID) & current proof of income for all applicants.
In the interest of health and safety for our staff, client and their families, Peoples Choice would like to bring to your attention our temporary procedures that have been implemented to introduce best -practice precautions in limiting exposure or spread of the (COVID-19) coronavirus.
Please inform Peoples Choice Property Management prior to attending show throughs if any of the following apply to you:
1) You have returned from overseas in the last 14-days?
2) You been in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas in the last 14-days that is unwell?
3) You have any flu-like symptoms? Or anyone in the household experiencing flu like symptoms?
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Smithfield
Lifestyle in Smithfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 18 Graeber Street, Smithfield. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.