Kenmore, QLD 4069
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3907121
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Family Home - Perfect for a Family with Teenagers or In-Laws
This four bedroom family home for rent is located in an elevated position offering the occupants excellent separation with external access to the downstairs living space which can be fantastic for those seeking independence - ideal for those with teenagers or in-laws.
Situated on a quiet street with large BBQ and play areas surrounded by tropical gardens, it's like being in an oasis. Or just step out onto the deck with a cup of tea to enjoy the beautiful Brisbane sunshine and leafy view.
Only a short stroll to popular Akuna Oval - a great place for a stroll, picnic or game of footy. It's also an easy walk to Wongabel shops where you can do a workout or a spot of yoga, get a haircut for yourself or your pooch, or enjoy a delicious coffee. Don't forget the Kenmore Tavern, Plum Restaurant and Woollies all at Kenmore Plaza on the corner of Marshall Lane and Moggill Road. You'll enjoy easy access to Brisbane's CBD via the legacy way tunnel and bus-lines on both Marshall Lane and Moggil Road.
At a glance:
* Renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a serene outlook
* The warm sunny deck is an ideal place for a meal or to work remotely
* Polished timber floorboards and a fireplace in the main living / dining areas off the kitchen
* Brand new blinds throughout dining and living area (photos do not reflect)
* Renovated main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* 3 bedrooms upstairs and two more rooms downstairs
* Separate toilet upstairs
* Large living space downstairs with air conditioning
* Downstairs bathroom with shower
* Solar energy will help save on your power bills
Kenmore South State School Catchment
Kenmore High School Catchment
This is a Let Only whereby the owner will manage the home directly with the occupants.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kenmore
Lifestyle in Kenmore
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Kenmore comes unfurnished. Apply to rent Kenmore today!