18 Edward Street,
Bedford, WA 6052
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4607455
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED CHARACTER COTTAGE
This immaculate three bedroom, one bathroom home will be sure to impress.
Exceptionally presented with a blend of the old & the new and featuring ducted air conditioning, along with high ceilings & fans in all three of the bedrooms, so Summer will be a breeze.
This beautiful property offers a beautifully renovated kitchen and bathroom, along with low maintenance, allergy free hardwood floors throughout.
Outside is a simply delightful entertaining courtyard garden area that you can ether enjoy alone or with family and friends. Beautiful sunset views are also a feature via the elevated front porch along with city glimpses through the trees.
So hurry up, and come and see your new home...
- 3 great size bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- 1 large stunningly renovated bathroom with double stone top vanity, bath & shower
- Quality kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher, overhead cabinets, range hood, glass splash back & gas cook top.
- Open plan lounge & dining with beautiful hardwood floors
- Beautiful landscaped front and rear gardens
- Double carport and storage shed
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining area/ patio
- Quiet street with no through traffic & city glimpses
- Walk to Chisholm Catholic College, Hillcrest PS and Brownlake Reserve
- Close to John Forrest Secondary College, Mt Lawley SHS, Mt Lawley PS & Inglewood PS
- Galleria Shopping Complex & Mt Lawley Golf Club nearby
- Just 6.8km to Perth CBD
- 3.9kms to the heart of the bustling Mt Lawley entertainment district
- 2km to Meltham train station & walking distance to bus routes.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bedford
Lifestyle in Bedford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bedford? 18 Edward Street, Bedford could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.