18 Duntroon Drive,
Rokeby, TAS 7019
$1,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4222315
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
New Year Beginnings!
This spacious three bedroom home is located in a quiet street with amenities close by including the bus stop just up the road.
Featuring stylish floating floors throughout, a family friendly kitchen/dining with a separate laundry, toilet and bathroom.
A wood heater to keep you all toasty on those chilly nights. Views of the Rivulet and Ralphs Bay are captured from your back door .
Other features of this property include:
- Close to schools, only a 10 minute walk to Rokeby Primary
- Walking distance to parks and the local IGA approx. 20 minutes.
- Pets considered upon application.
This property will be ready for your family to start the New Year with a fresh beginning.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rokeby
Lifestyle in Rokeby
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Rokeby? 18 Duntroon Drive, Rokeby could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.