18 Drynan Street,
Paddington, QLD 4064
$10,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th November 2021
Rent ID: 4608201
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
An Effortless Lifestyle Of Luxury In A Dream Location
Welcome to 18 Drynan Street in Paddington! This magnificent home is the epitome of luxury and comfort. Nestled up on a hill with beautiful scenic views and built with meticulous care and attention to detail, this home is a modern masterpiece. With sleek finishes, quality features throughout, and breathtaking views of the tranquil valley, you will be hard-pressed to find anything of this quality in the area!
With five generous bedrooms, four bespoke bathrooms and an elegant open plan living space that flows effortlessly from indoors to outdoors, this luxe retreat provides supreme quality in every detail. This property has two large balconies which provide wonderful breezes throughout the house that are perfect for those hot summer days or just relaxing outdoors - this home is truly one of a kind!
Features of 18 Drynan Street include:
- Amazing tranquil valley views and breezes across 2 large balconies
- Huge and Sprawling 3 storey house
- Five generous bedrooms (three ensuited) & four bespoke bathrooms, 2 with large tubs
- Private master retreat with double shower, large tub, oversized WIR and private balcony
- Retro Smeg oven and gas cook top, Delonghi coffee machine, Smeg microwave, warming oven, steamer, Bosh dishwasher
- Samsung Smart fridge, Vintec wine fridge and washer & Dryer included
- integrated living spaces complete with outdoor entertaining area complete with BBQ
- Glass front pool visible from the moment you enter the living area
- Separate guests' quarters or home office
- Three large, separate living areas over three levels
- Fully ducted air conditioning system using Myair which allows you to control the temperature of each room individually using your phone.
- Double sided glass front Gas fireplace which you can control using your phone
- Oversized 4 car garage with internal access to the foyer with 2 additional cars spaced on the drive
- Beautiful wine display on entry
- 10KW solar system
- The house is a smart home with Wifi point throughout, data points in each room, King ray unit installed so that data points in the room can act as a TV aerial,
- Fully secure yard with HD cameras that cover the driveway and back yard that are connected to a DVR that can be accessed over the network or remotely.
- Alarm system.
- Intercom at front gate with camera + Smart gate
- Yamaha streaming amplifier connected to speakers in the alfresco area. Can stream music from streaming services like Spotify or you can stream direct from your smart phone, ipod etc. All controlled wirelessly.
This immaculate home is positioned in an enviable location, just moments from the heart of Paddington's vibrant cafe and lifestyle precinct. Take advantage of the convenient location right next to Paddington dining spots and walk to Woolworths. With fantastic access to public transport and the CBD just a short drive away, this is a superb opportunity to secure a spacious and comfortable home in a sought after location!
Interested? What do you do now?
To book your inspection simply click on 'Email Agent' or the 'Book inspection' Button. By registering, you will be instantly informed of inspections, updates and changes to your appointment. If you have any questions please click 'Email Agent', ask your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
4 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paddington
Lifestyle in Paddington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 18 Drynan Street, Paddington. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, alarm system, and intercom.