18 Derrick Street,
Wodonga, VIC 3690
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3259263
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Executive Living
If you are after low maintenance living but insist on the very best in your home this is the home that you need to inspect.
Built by award winning local builder Sapphire Sky Homes and situated in an ideal area, you will be impressed from the moment you step inside this next to new three bedroom home.
Comprising modern open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, corner pantry and great storage, flowing onto a great sized adjoining dining/family room with direct access to the rear covered alfresco.
The master bedroom to the front of the home offers mirrored doors that open to reveal walk-in-robe and ensuite with wall hung vanity, large shower head and feature tiling. The two remaining bedrooms both provide mirrored built-in-robes with easy access to the full family bathroom.
Ducted evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating and single lock-up garage with remote and internal access to the home further enhance this home and add to your easy, trouble free living.
Please carefully read our process of leasing properties during COVID-19:
- If you are interested in this property, please submit an application ASAP
(You can download the PDF from our website or apply online through 2Apply)
- Once application has been submitted, you will be contacted for an inspection
- After you have inspected the property, let us know if you would like to proceed.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wodonga
Lifestyle in Wodonga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 18 Derrick Street, Wodonga. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.