18 Bruce Avenue,
Killara, NSW 2071
$4,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3308111
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
FULLY RENOVATED!! - Prime Location - Walk To Everything
This double story full brick oversized practical family home is fully renovated with quality fittings and furnishings throughout.
Located on a large and level, sunny north to rear block within walking distance to everything.
- Massive open formal family room with beautiful ornate windows.
- 6 Bedrooms all generously sized with A/C throughout the house
- Master bedroom opens up to private juliet balcony with park views
- New bathrooms up and downstairs with separate toilet
- New kitchen with adjoining sunroom overlooking north facing backyard
- Back yard fully fenced and pet friendly
- Lock up garage plus carport and massive workshop and storage
- Air Con through the whole house!
- 7min walk to the station (700m)
- Walk to central Gordon shopping centers and main bus exchange
- Located within the sort after Killara High School Zone, Ravenswood Girls and Killara Public
Phone Chase Kuo 0466 363 140 or David Latham 0413812581 for any further information
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Killara
Lifestyle in Killara
18 Bruce Avenue, Killara, a 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Killara.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how