18 Aloomba Crescent,
Cranbrook, QLD 4814
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st December 2020
Rent ID: 4173483
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Central Location, electricity and lawn mowing included!
Three bedroom duplex with near new kitchen and fully tiled!
* Three spacious bedrooms
* Open plan living/dining room
* Modern, near new kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
* Furnishings include washing machine and fridge
* Air-conditioned throughout
* Single secure carport
* Fenced yard
* Conveniently located in Cranbrook, walking distance to Stocklands, Kmart plaza and all major bus routes.
* Inclusions with weekly rent amount: Electricity, Lawn care!
Available: 21st December, 2020
Please note - All parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of the information supplied. Some file photographs in use may have been taken some time ago. Please rely on your own inspection and investigations as the property may have changed since the photographs were taken. Ray White bears no liability for any loss sustained due to inaccuracy or omission.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cranbrook
Lifestyle in Cranbrook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 18 Aloomba Crescent, Cranbrook. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.