18 Albion Street,
Gunnedah, NSW 2380
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2021
Rent ID: 4543500
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
"WEATHERBOARD TWO BEDROOM HOME IN GREAT RESIDENTIAL AREA"
Weatherboard 2 bedroom, house features polished timber floors in hall and lounge, reverse cycle window mounted A/C unit in lounge room, ceiling fans, carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, electric kitchen, bathroom with shower/vanity/toilet, internal laundry, fenced yard, electric lock up garage for one. Applications subject to reference checks.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gunnedah
Lifestyle in Gunnedah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 18 Albion Street, Gunnedah. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.