18/74 Newman Street,
Merrylands, NSW 2160
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1333371
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Presented 2 Bedroom Unit
Well maintained 2 bedroom unit, built-ins to both bedrooms, carpeted throughout, air conditioning, located on the 1st floor, balcony, single lockup garage, internal laundry, opposite Merrylands Bowling Club, very short walk to shopping centre and station.
Please do not contact us to arrange an inspection if:
- You have symptoms of a cold / flu / Covid-19
- Have been in contact with someone in self isolation or self isolating yourself
Should you inspect one of our properties, please practice social distancing (at least 1.5 meters apart).
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 18/74 Newman Street, Merrylands. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.