18/66-72 Dee Why Parade,
Dee Why, NSW 2099
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 991575
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
" Massive, Top Floor & North Facing "
* As a result of the five-day restrictions that starts at 12pm on Thursday, 6 May 2021, we wish to advise that any persons attending our open homes will need to register & the wearing of masks will be mandatory.
FOR RENT: Well sized top floor 2 bedroom unit located only metres from the golden sands of Dee Why Beach & bustling cafe strip, only minutes to shops and transport.
FEATURES: 2 bedrooms - one with built in robe and the other with private balcony, separate kitchen with ample cupboard space, spacious living room flows to well sized north facing balcony, internal laundry facilities and a sparkling bathroom with separate bath & shower.
PETS: Sorry, not pet friendly
PARKING: Carport for one car
* 300m to Dee Why Beach and cafe strip
* 500m to Woolworths
* 10 minute drive to Warringah Mall
* 15 minute drive to Manly Wharf
Perfect Spot - Feel Like Summer All Year Round!
TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST. Go to www.doylespillane.com.au or click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
1 Car port
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dee Why
Lifestyle in Dee Why
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 18/66-72 Dee Why Parade, Dee Why before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.