18/60 Parker Street,
Templestowe, VIC 3106
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th August 2021
Rent ID: 4494377
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STYLISH TWO BEDROOM UNIT IN DREAM LOCATION!!!
Tucked away in a private complex you will discover this immaculately presented two bedroom unit. And boasting a location that is best described as envious!
*Paved entertainment area
*Gas ducted heating
*Two bedrooms both with built in robes
*Master with dual access to the central bathroom
*Kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
You will find yourself
* 3.7km from Serpell Primary School
*1.2km from Templestowe Heights Primary School
* 850m from Templestowe Village
* 5.5km from the Eastern Freeway
* 4.3km from Westfield Doncaster
* 1.2km from Westerfolds Park
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY. WE KINDY REQUEST PHOTO ID AT ALL INSPECTIONS. BDR.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Templestowe
Lifestyle in Templestowe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Templestowe could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 18/60 Parker Street, Templestowe today!