18/6 Tonga Place,
Parkwood, QLD 4214
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4374053
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUDIO APARTMENT - AVAILABLE NOW
STUDIO APARTMENT AVAILABLE NOW !!
Having only just been built, the results are stunning, with private balconies, open plan living and secure parking, all located in a picture-perfect position in one of the best locations on the Gold Coast. Luxury, location and liveable.
Located on the Southport / Parkwood boundary and adjacent to GCH Light Rail station, Gold Coast University Hospital, Griffith University, shops in Chirn Park, Southport Sharks, local schools, cafes, and Musgrave Park and proximity of Southport CBD, transport, restaurants,
- 1 bedroom with walk through wardrobe
- Quality tiled bathroom
- Modern sleek kitchen with stone bench tops and splash backs and quality appliances
- 12-month lease period
- Unfurnished apartment
- Secure basement parking
- Rooftop terrace with BBQ facilities
- Roller blinds throughout
- Duct Air Conditioning
- High spec ceilings
- Located on the ground floor
- Available now
- SORRY NO PETS
1.1km to Griffith Uni, light Rail to GCUH
2.4km Chirn Park Shops
4.1km to Broadwater
3 km to M1
3.5 km to Harbour town.
Disclaimer: PRDnationwide Southport in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parkwood
Lifestyle in Parkwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
18/6 Tonga Place, Parkwood, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Parkwood.