18/6 Kembla Street,
Balgownie, NSW 2519
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th October 2021
Rent ID: 4611256
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HUGE TOWNHOUSE IN GREAT LOCATION!!!
This spacious three bedroom townhouse is located in one of the Illawarra's most sought after suburbs. Having an excellent reputation of being a family orientated area and only a short drive away from Wollongong's CBD and all it has to offer. Also close to parks, schools, shops and public transport.
The property is situated within a well cared for medium sized complex that includes gorgeous gardens and an outdoor dining area available for all occupants to enjoy.
The first thing you will notice upon entering the property is the spacious, open planned living and dining area. Complete with ultra modern wooden flooring, ducted air-conditioning and large windows which allow for plenty of fresh air and natural light to entre. A perfect place to entertain friends and family all year round.
The gloss white kitchen includes sprawling granite bench tops, ample storage space including double pantry, gas top cooking, built in oven, dishwasher, double sink, and cool tiled flooring.
Bedrooms and main bathroom are located upstairs. The expansive master bedroom offers a spacious en-suite and walk in robe, and very own private balcony with amazing mountain views.
Second and third bedrooms are spacious and come equip with mirrored built-in storage and comfy carpet flooring.
The main bathroom has a bright and cheerful colour scheme and includes a deep bath separate to the shower, tiled flooring, large vanity with a deep basin and bench space for storage on either side. The toilet is located separate in the next room.
The property also includes a remote controlled lock up garage with internal access, L shaped courtyard with established gardens and water tank, internal laundry with direct access to the courtyard and a third toilet located on the ground level.
No pets are allowed in this property.
* Spacious townhouse situated within a medium sized complex
* Located close to schools, shops, parks and public transport
* Only a short drive away from Wollongong's CBD
* Open plan living and dining area with wooden flooring and ducted air con
* Kitchen includes a dishwasher, double sink, gas stove top and plenty of cupboard space
* Master bedroom includes a private balcony, walk in robe, mirrored built in wardrobe and ensuite
* The other two bedroom are good sized and include a mirrored built in wardrobe
* Main bathroom has a bath tub separate to the shower
* Toilet is located in its own room next to the bathroom
* Large linen closet located in the upstairs hallway
* Third toilet located on the ground level
* L shaped courtyard with water tank and established veggie gardens
* Remote controlled garage with internal access and storage nook
Please be advised:
Masks are mandatory at the time of inspections. No mask. No inspection. Pre-qualification questions in relation to COVID 19 will need to be completed in order to attend an inspection.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balgownie
Lifestyle in Balgownie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 18/6 Kembla Street, Balgownie. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.