18/4 Lamont Street,
Wollstonecraft, NSW 2065
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3958067
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Urban Convenience & Panoramic Views
Securely set upon the 5th floor of the 'Hillview' building just 5km from the centre of Sydney, this modern one bedroom apartment takes in both sweeping water views and far reaching district vistas. The combined living and dining area extends to a balcony gazing west toward the Parramatta River and over to nearby St Leonards. An oversized bedroom window frames views from the city skyline across the Anzac, Iron Cove and Gladesville Bridges. Holding two street frontages, off street and visitor parking is accessible via Hume Street. Blissfully peaceful yet incredibly convenient, walk to Crows Nest's many culinary delights, regular bus transport and the attractions of St Leonards.
- High-rise security building with sun-soaked swimming pool
- Well-maintained interiors, living/dining opens to balcony
- Neat electric kitchen modernised with a Miele dishwasher
- Spectacular city and harbour views from double bedroom
- Bathroom with combined bath/shower, internal laundry
- Ample built-in robes, linen cupboard, security intercom
- Excellent natural light and ventilation
- Dual level lift access from single car space and street
- 700m to St Leonards station, 200m to Pacific Hwy buses
- Stroll to vibrant cafes, bars, restaurants and supermarkets
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollstonecraft
Lifestyle in Wollstonecraft
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Wollstonecraft could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 18/4 Lamont Street, Wollstonecraft today!