18/39 William Street,
Granville, NSW 2142
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4311717
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Nearly New 2-bedroom Modern Apartment NOW for lease
This nearly new 2-bedroom modern apartment is set at the centre of thriving suburb Granville on the doorstep of Sydneys second CBD, Parramatta. This boutique apartment building is the perfect retreat for singles or couples and growing families. Architecturally designed for modern living, these stylish apartments allow you to enjoy a convenient, connected and vital lifestyle.
Made for living
Enjoy apartment life with a splash of vibrancy. Your new home offers premium living. Exceptional craftsmanship is apparent from the moment you walk in and the quality fixtures and finishes stand out:
- The apartment features split system air conditioning.
- Stylish and spacious kitchen design featuring Westinghouse branded stainless steel kitchen appliances including gas cooktop, oven and Dishlex dishwasher
- Stylish bathrooms, plus ensuites to master bedrooms, are fully tiled, with high-quality vanities, free-standing semi-frameless glass shower screens and mirrored shaving cabinet.
- Bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and quality carpeted flooring; whilst internal laundries
- offer wall-mounted Simpson clothes dryer.
- This complex is securely serviced with underground parking, video intercom and internal lift access.
- Located in between 2 train stations, Granville and Clyde
- Multiple bus stops, major roads and the M4, youre seamlessly connected to everywhere across Sydney.
- A great range of quality schools nearby, including Granville Public School, Delaney College, Holy Trinity Primary School, and Granville East Public School.
- South Street in Granville is just a short walk away where youll find a range of cafes and restaurants.
- Reach Parramatta Westfield, Stockland Merrylands, outlet stores in Auburn and DFO at Homebush in just 10 minutes' drive
Your new home is both stylish and comfortable. Contact our leasing agent today for the inspection.
1 Car port
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Granville
Lifestyle in Granville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 18/39 William Street, Granville is unfurnished and available to rent.