18/37-43 Forest Road,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4313557
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern and Spacious Split Level 2 Bedroom Apartment For Lease
This apartment is nestled close to train station, bus stop. With just walking distance to selective schools, restaurants, cafes and shops etc.
- Split level two spacious bedrooms, both with build in wardrobes;
- Two generous and tidy bathrooms;
- A large living room and dinning area.
- Air Conditioning
- A large balcony
- Fashionable open plan kitchen with gas cooking, oven and dishwasher.
- Secured car space and building access.
- Internal laundry with dryer
Inspection by appointment only
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Hurstville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 18/37-43 Forest Road, Hurstville.