18/35-51 Nicholson Street,
Wollstonecraft, NSW 2065
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4406835
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Huge Two Bedroom Apartment with Multiple Terraces (ACCESS OFF OXLEY ST BEHIND COCO REPUBLIC)
Inspection Time: Sat 26 Jun 2021 (09:30AM - 09:45AM)
Application: Apply online at: snug.com/apply/raywhitelowernorthshore
Lease Period: 12 Months or longer
Pets: No Pets
Parking: Single lock-up garage
This two bedroom top floor apartment has house like proportions throughout. A large open plan living/dining area that opens up to a bright, north facing terrace. Ample storage throughout the unit, including built ins in both bedrooms. The master bedroom opens up to the large second terrace great for relaxing or entertaining. It is in a premium location, just minutes walk to transport, cafes and restaurants.
- Arrays of natural light, expansive open plan living area flowing onto a sun-drenched entertainer's balcony.
- Renovated open plan kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space and dishwasher
- Built-ins in both the bedrooms with large wrap-around balcony off Master
- Full bathroom with separate shower recess and bath tub
- Internal laundry with dryer provided
- Additional separate guest toilet.
Additional features include expansive district views, single lock up garage and pool in complex.
"To apply for this property, please apply online at: snug.com/apply/raywhitelowernorthshore"
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
CLAIRE STULAJTER 0466 914 284
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
** Photography and illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should be regarded as indicative representations only.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollstonecraft
Lifestyle in Wollstonecraft
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 18/35-51 Nicholson Street, Wollstonecraft. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.