18/3 Elvire Place,
Palmerston, ACT 2913
Rent ID: 4120879
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO CAR PARKS
Delightful, single level townhouse located in The Gables, only a few minutes drive to the Gungahlin Market Place and easy access to the GDE.
3 bedrooms, each with block out blinds and built in wardrobes.
Sunny, north west facing, tiled living room with modern feature wall and split system air conditioning.
Bright kitchen with under bench oven, Delonghi electric cooktop and single door pantry.
Well laid out bathroom with corner shower, bath tub and a separate toilet.
Single garage with auto door and internal access as well as an additional car park at your door.
Relax in the easy care courtyard, soaking in the northerly sun, enjoy artificial turf and a shade sail.
- 3 bedrooms, each with built in wardrobe
- Linen cupboard in hallway
- Tiled living with split system air conditioning
- NBN ready
- Separate toilet
- Easy care, enclosed courtyard with artificial turf
- Single lock up garage with auto door and internal access
- Additional clothesline in garage for rainy day drying
- Second car space at your door
- Well located to Gungahlin marketplace
- Available now
- EER 1.5
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
At Blackshaw Queanbeyan and Jerrabomberra we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details.
In line with government restrictions, no more than 15 people (excluding staff) are allowed inside the property during an open home and we must ask to collect contact details of each person who attends an open home. Please observe physical distancing while viewing or waiting to view an open home. Hand sanitiser will be available for use. If you wish to inspect this property, please respect the viewing requirements. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Palmerston
Lifestyle in Palmerston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Palmerston? 18/3 Elvire Place, Palmerston could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.