$259.20 per week!
18/26-30 Hart Street,
Beaudesert, QLD 4285
$1,036 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3648206
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
NRAS - LOVELY 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE BEAUDESERT
This lovely townhouse is located in Beaudesert. Downstairs is comprised of two bedrooms with built in cupboards and ceiling fans, separate bathroom (shower and separate bath) and separate laundry leading to covered back patio and clothesline. Upstairs features open plan lounge/dining with air conditioning and sliding door access to covered balcony. Modern kitchen off lounge with stainless steel appliances and wall mounted oven as well as main bedroom with ensuite and separate toilet.
Property is within walking distance to hospital, town, schools and public transport.
- 3 Bedrooms (carpeted with built in cupboards and ceiling fans)
- 2 Bathrooms (1 w bathtub)
- Single lock-up garage
- Air conditioning
- Quiet complex off main street
- Fully fenced yard and covered patio
- Sorry, No pets!
- The rent will be increasing/decreasing in accordance with the NRAS CPI in August 2020.
- Rent will be increasing to market rent upon expiry of NRAS in August 2023.
- Tenants are responsible for all water usage.
- 2 weeks rent advance + bond (4 weeks) required prior to sign up.
- Body Corporate by-laws may apply
To Apply for this Property:
1. Complete the Horizon Housing Application:
(Copy and paste this link into your browser to complete: http://www.horizonhousing.com.au/index.php?com=com_nras)
2. Submit ALL supporting documents to NRASenquiries@horizonhousing.com.au
- 100 points of ID per applicant
- Proof of Income for the previous 12 months
(eg a PAYG Payment Summary + most recent 3 payslips/Income Statement from Centrelink + PAYG Payment Summary)
- A signed tenancy information request form if you are renting
- NRAS registration letter
** We cannot process your application without 12 months proof of income.
3. Attend the property viewing
4. Your application will be processed if all supporting documents are received
You MUST be NRAS approved to apply for this home.
This home is part of the Australian & State Governments National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) which provides new properties at discounted rents for low to moderate income earners.
Example of Initial Household Income Limit ($)
1 Adult $51,398
2 Adults $71,061
Sole Parent with 2 children $88,160
Couple with 2 children $105,161
*Eligibility conditions apply. In order to be considered for this property you must first be an approved applicant under the NRAS Scheme. Please visit the Department of Communities Qld Governments website at http://www.NRAS.communities.qld.gov.au https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/nras/ and complete the online Eligibility Check.
For all enquiries for this property please call us.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this advertisement, we recommend conducting your own research to confirm the property information is correct and/or if the property is suitable for you.
1 Garage space
Built In Wardrobe
Open Plan Lounge & Dining
Home and room furnishings
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beaudesert
Lifestyle in Beaudesert
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Beaudesert includes air-conditioning, built-in wardrobe, and balcony. Apply to rent 18/26-30 Hart Street, Beaudesert today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how