18/25 Raymond Grove,
Warradale, SA 5046
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$1,920 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 27th February 2018
Rent ID: 490011
QUIET GROUP, GREAT LOCATION!
To book a viewing for this property: Simply click on the 'Book an Inspection Time' button.
If there are no suitable times available, please contact the agent direct to arrange an inspection.
Please note you must register and confirm to attend the inspection.
This furnished and equipped solid brick homette is nestled quietly to the rear of the group in the ‘no through road’. The property has beeen painted throughout with new floor coverings to the lounge and kitchen/dining area.
Available furnished as shown or unfurnised
Sorry No pets
Charges: Water Supply Charge
* 2 good size bedrooms (main with built ins)
* Ducted cooling throughout
* Spacious lounge offering gas outlet.
* Combined kitchen/dining area with gas cooking facilities
* Bathroom with bath and separate shower.
* Lock up garage with internal access to the home via the separate laundry.
* Private rear courtyard.
BRING THE TV AND YOUR LINEN AND MOVE IN!
Conveniently located close to Marion Shopping Centre, Marion Domain Medical Centre, swimming centre, Warradale Primary School, Glenelg and Brighton Beaches, Flinders University and Medical Centre. Oaklands train station and bus stops are located only a short walk away.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warradale
Lifestyle in Warradale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property. 18/25 Raymond Grove, Warradale is fully furnished and available to rent.