18/22 Wattle Road,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3795848
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located behind the bustling Burwood Road, surrounded by cafes, shops and transport, this two-bedroom apartment is in ideal position!
With open plan living and dining, this well-lit apartment is complimented with two generously sized bedrooms and split systems in each room. Flattering the open plan living space is the kitchen which compromises of stainless-steel gas appliances (included in rent) and large European laundry.
The secure gated building comes with one car space.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
18/22 Wattle Road, Hawthorn, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hawthorn.