18/22 Farne Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3952568
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Over 55 yrs retirees -One bedroom retirement unit for rent now!
One week free rent for 6 months lease or 2 weeks free rent for 12 months lease signed!
Sunnycove Sunnybank Hills retirement Village locates one street behind Pineland shopping center.
It only takes 2-3 mins walk to public bus stop to city and 5-10 mins walk to train station.
It closes to post office, supermarket and pharmacy as well.
This unit just completed with fresh painting, brand new vertical blinds and new bathroom cabinet. It is in excellent condition.
This unit sits on the ground floor with beautiful green lawn and gardens area. It is easy for residents with walker or wheelchair. It offers a large lounge and dinning area with air conditioning, ceiling fans and a kitchenette with a bar fridge. Large bedroom comes with 2 x large build-in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with washing machine. It is very comfortable for one resident to live with and security screens on all the door and windows.
This retirement village offer great living style for retirees over 55 years old. Resident can play Bingo, cards games, Puzzles and DVDs, Village Library, Village Newspaper, Weekly fellowship meeting afternoon tea and special events for holidays with other senior residents.
In Summary, this unit is offering:
- Air conditioning
- Healthy and delicious meals cooked/prepared on site by professional chef
- Nice carpet in bedroom and living area
- Part furniture with all electrical applicants
- Fresh new painting for all the unit and new bathroom cabinet
- Library and other weekly social activities
- Spacious village parking for residents and family visitors
- Ground floor easy access with walker frame and wheelchairs
- 7/24 Onsite manager to take care of your need
- Laundry and emergency system available
- Small pet condition apply
Please arrange an inspection immediately by Shirley 0412 390 455, you will be impressed.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Sunnybank Hills includes secure parking, fully fenced, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 18/22 Farne Street, Sunnybank Hills today!