18/2 Ferguson Street,
Glenelg North, SA 5045
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4010564
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated 2 br unit in top location
Rental price range $250 - $270 per week.
Would you like to view this PROPERTY?
Please click the button "EMAIL AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION" and enter your details and we will instantly respond.
Situated in popular Glenelg North and located only a short walk from the cosmopolitan Jetty Road cafe/shopping precinct this neat upstairs unit includes;
* 2 good sized bedrooms, main with BIR
* Both bedrooms have ceiling fans
* Modern Kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard space
* Updated bathroom
* Spacious light filled lounge room with r/c air conditioning
* Front loading washing machine included
* Private Balcony with views
* Shared laundry facilities downstairs
* Single off street car park and more
Make sure you put this one on your list!
To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process. When you are applying online through 1Form, please send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe the above information to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and you must view the property in person to make sure it reflects the list of inclusions listed in this ad.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenelg North
Lifestyle in Glenelg North
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Glenelg North includes balcony and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 18/2 Ferguson Street, Glenelg North today!