$400 (Two Weeks Free Rent) PRIVATE INSPECTION AVAI
18/19 Meadow Crescent,
Meadowbank, NSW 2114
Rent ID: 3132894
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private Top Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
ONLINE INSPECTION AVAILABLE: Send us an email for a link to a virtual tour of the property!
Two weeks free rent!
Located in the heart of Meadowbank, this spacious and airy two-bedroom apartment in a well-maintained complex would be ideal for a couple or young family and won't be on the market for long.
Contact us to arrange a private inspection.
* Combined lounge and dining area leading to a sunny balcony
* Updated kitchen and laundry facilities
* Two generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
* Easily accessible public transport including bus stops, Meadowbank wharf and Meadowbank train station
* Minutes' walk from Meadowbank village shops, eateries, parks, playing fields and cycling track
* Plenty of good schools in the area including Meadowbank Public School, West Ryde Public School and St Michael's Catholic Primary School
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Meadowbank
Lifestyle in Meadowbank
Picture yourself living at 18/19 Meadow Crescent, Meadowbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how