18/11 Nicholson Street,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$5,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4223759
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly Located 3 Bedroom Inner City Pad
Property ID. 16099
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
This two-story townhouse is perfectly positioned above The Hive Shopping Centre at the heart of Victoria Street, easy access to public transport, the MCG and the Yarra's tranquil parklands.
This property comprises of:-
- 3 generous size bedrooms with built-in robes
- Open plan with living, kitchen and dining areas
- Well appointed kitchen with
- Large private paved courtyard
- Heating/cooling system
- 2 tandem secured basement car spaces
Note - To maintain COVID-19 safe practice, inspection by registration only. Please contact agent for inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom unit in Abbotsford comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 18/11 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford today!