18/11 Kerridge Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
$2,440 Bond Need help paying the bond? new
Rent ID: 3365974
Beautiful Two Bedroom Unit!
“Northshore” represents a new benchmark in apartment design and quality for Canberra. Innovative floor plans designed to maximise the interplay of air and light combine with handpicked inclusions to create a living space that is free from compromise.
This Two bedroom apartment offers light open plan living with timber floors throughout, high ceilings and windows. Designer kitchen with electric appliances, including integrated fridge and freezer plus loads of storage.
Situated on the quiet side of the Kingston Foreshore yet walking distance from shopping, entertainment that Kingston has to offer, Northshore will stand as a jewel in the crown of the Kingston precinct.
- Integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Built in wall unit in lounge room
- Wall mounted TV in second bedroom
-Internal security lift access
-Double glazing windows and doors
-Ducted r/c air conditioning
- Beautiful Indoor pool
-NBN – Fibre to unit
-Two underground car spaces (stacker)
-Two roof top terraces and BBQ area
Kingston is the oldest and one of the most densely populated suburbs of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia. The suburb is named after Charles Cameron Kingston, the former Premier of South Australia and minister in the first Australian Commonwealth Government. It is adjacent to the suburbs of Barton, Fyshwick, Griffith and Manuka. The suburb of Kingston is situated about 4 km from the centre of Canberra.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Whilst we take due care in gathering information for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research and confirm any information first hand.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. Tagline
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 18/11 Kerridge Street, Kingston. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, dishwasher, and split system.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bond
The easy way to pay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply